Assess the organizational climate
mindset and culture
Evaluate the individual and collective mindset of ownership to consistently perform and produce results.
"How do I tap that extra potential, that I know all employees have to perform?"
Too often we believe its only the actions people take that can sustain results or create high achievement, when really it’s the mindset.
Start by understanding the mindset
Before providing any strategic recommendations, we must first understand the individual and collective mindset of the employees and leaders to take ownership for the results.
MINDSET OF OWNERSHIP FOR RESULTS
The Versera High-performance Assessment answers that illusive management question about potential. It also gives leadership an avenue for understanding the mindset required to sustain and maintain high performance (a condition in which an employee goes above and beyond to perform their work for the benefit of the organization’s vision). High performance is a condition in which an employee engages their work in a stress-free, productive, and satisfactory manner.
MOTIVATIONAL TOOL TO ENHANCE RELATIONSHIPS AND RESOLVE STRESS
The Birkman Method, designed by Dr. Roger Birkman, is a comprehensive assessment tool, which supports leaders and employees to in:
- Discover their unique style and motivations.
- understand the nuances and impact of their style on others.
- Learn to make adjustments in their behaviors to avoid going into stress, hence promoting conflict-free relationship interactions.
WHAT TYPE OF CULTURE IS BEING CREATED?
A Cultural Audit is a statistical tool designed to provide leaders with vital information with which to direct its strategic efforts. It is different from an employee satisfaction survey in that it
- Measures an organization’s culture by examining the beliefs, values and assumptions, which may disadvantage certain groups (women, ethnic-minorities) in the workplace.
- Examines experiences of equity of opportunities.
- Areas of improvement in the practices of leadership.
Are the employees satisfied and accountable for their own job satisfaction?
An employee satisfaction survey, when paired with the Versera High-Performance Assessment, answers this question. It also provides two things:
- Concrete evidence that there is a direct correlation between an employee’s job satisfaction and their level of accountability for that satisfaction.
- A method of determining the cash investment lost when leaders and employees do not take full ownership for their success, as well as the organization’s success.